Kaspersky Anti-Virus, protecting your PC from viruses Latest version – protects your computer from viruses. And also from malware. It is the best antivirus for protecting against threats like ransomware, crypto locators, and hackers. It’s easy to use and runs seamlessly in the background to keep your PC safe. It blocks common and complex threats like viruses, malware, spyware. As well as ransomware and also protects your home network from hackers.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a highly effective solution for basic computer protection against the main types of Internet threats.
- Scanning messages, websites, files.
- Real-time anti-malware protection.
- Blocking viruses and ransomware.
- High performance and smooth operation of your computer.
- Anti-Phishing to protect your personal data and cryptomining.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus supports screen cleaning technology to block the capture of user personal data.
Benefits of Kaspersky Anti-Virus:
- Reliable basic protection. Kaspersky Anti-Virus is quickly downloaded, simply installed, and immediately after starting it starts scanning the system and protecting it.
- Effective blocking of phishing threats.
- Safe navigation on all links. In the search results, links are color-coded according to the severity level. To check, just click on the file with the right mouse button, choosing “Check for viruses”.
- Convenient and secure data entry through the virtual keyboard.
- Expert recommendations. Regular testing by independent research laboratories for resistance to infection, vigilance, performance and other parameters. The antivirus engine of Kaspersky Anti-Virus and other products of the company is systematically ranked first.
Features and functions of Kaspersky Anti-Virus:
- Security : Protection against infection during reboot of the operating system.
- The link checker classifies links into advertising, dangerous and pornographic, visualizing the danger.
- System Watcher notifies you when Ransomware protection has been disabled.
- Performance: Supports latest operating system – Windows 10 Designer Update (Redstone2).
- The My Kaspersky web portal allows you to remotely manage the security of all devices via the Internet.
- Monitoring of system activity is carried out using the System Watcher function.
- The operating speed of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus product has been significantly optimized. Thanks to the implementation of innovative technologies in it, the antivirus does not interfere with the work of other applications.
- Antivirus scanning of programs, files and websites perfectly protects your PC from major threats.
- Anti-phishing prevents identity theft on fraudulent websites.
- Constant control of Internet traffic allows you to optimize costs when connecting to the Internet via Wi-Fi, 4G and 3G!
- Free automatic updates and upgrades to the latest version help keep your computer protected.
- Protection against ransomware prevents malware from blocking documents and files.
- Vulnerability Scan prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities in applications and the system.
- The Safe Programs component allows you to run software only from the list of trusted applications and restricts the operation of all suspicious programs.
The latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus is comprehensive and includes:
- Email protection. KasperskyAnti-Virus performs anti-virus scanning of mail traffic at the data transfer protocol level (POP3, IMAP and NNTP for incoming messages and SMTP for outgoing messages), regardless of the mail program used. For popular email programs – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express and The Bat! – Provided for plugins and virus treatment in mail databases;
- Checking internet traffic. Kaspersky 7.0 provides anti-virus scanning of Internet traffic received via the HTTP protocol in real time and regardless of the browser used. This allows you to prevent infection even before the files are saved on your computer’s hard drive;
- File system scan. Any individual files, directories and disks can be scanned. In addition, you can start scanning only critical areas of the operating system and objects loaded at Windows startup.
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7;
- Internet connection
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Disk Space: 1500 MB free space
- Languages: multilingual
In short, Kaspersky Anti-Virus PC virus protection provides comprehensive protection against threats. That is, real-time protection and blocking of cyber threats before they occur.